Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just don't be too EXTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL

And I can now prove that girls are actually smarter than boys in such a certain way.
Hmmmm maybe boys are TOO overconfident when they are not in that way.
Sometimes not too Multitasking is good for girls.

Then I remembered a toopid but quite a cute computer server told me that not everyone use 4 "M" when they type "HMMM". Then I replied her with Hmmmmmmmmmm with some little water vapors on the right side of my head. FYI her name is ALICE, a computer server programmed by a company with the purpose of answering people's questions. But she always can only tell you "are you serious?" *swt*

Yea, I can tell you I was too free at that time.

If you are standing still, no one can move you away. There's no all black or all white in this world. I admit it, I stand in between, I am the grey one.

A moving on life is interesting and awsome. The life is getting harder and harder when your life is moving on. So I chose to make my life GREAT.

Dr. Omar asked us to define "LIFE".
Life can be either short or long.
Life can be either fast-paced or slow-paced.
Life can be either smile or cry.
Life can be whatever we want.
Because only we can choose how we want to live our life.

I can see the weighing machine is sometimes moving up and down. Me control me please. But I just cant. Especially when there are 8 dishes on the table.

I'm going to put everything down on that table and then say GOODBYE.

And how come I need to renew that wtf scholarship every year? then wtf the fella didn't tell me last year while she said that I can get my scholarship discount if I maintain my CPGA at 3.00 above. I think I gonna fark that wtf college if I can't get my RM1k discount starting from this semester.

And here the first semester of second year starts. But I haven't pay the fees =(

No comments: