Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ftooopiakdof you

Today, I know what is the feeling of fuck off. the kind of feeling pissed. pissed. My mood today is actually pretty well, but the human make me pissed. pissed.

My soup is ngam ngam tastes the saltie. Haha nice nice.

If you make me pissed, then I can't make myself give you a smile. so just make me pissed. pissed.

awww, the cutielittleyellowbearplussquirrel is so cute. hug me bearplussquirrel.

Don't ever ask me for help when I'm totally pissed, human. pissed. But if you have asked, please don't tell others if I'm unable to help. If you still wanted to tell, don't tell in front of me please, human.

"hmmmm, my 31% discount baskin robin fly away already. Fly away."
I looking for my baskin robin in the sky, beside the nicie sun.

I don't ever need your toopido little help when I'm really pissed. pissed.
You do help if you disappear from my eyesight.

no baskin robin-hood, I still have my ChocoTop as well. smile girl smile.

I don't have to sign the attendance actually.

Nuggets from KFC, nice. no no nuggets are just nice.

I can help you find an advertising agent then make you an advertisement then make you popular then you can live in your happilyeverandever world. but you say you don't want people to talk bout you because you don't want to be popular. okay fine.

awww, I don't have my lunch today. hungry girl.
but I got fries and nuggets half an hour before my dinner.

I don't want to waste my time on a duuubish paper and force myself to do something I don't really like. I just don't want can people?

I can be myself if you don't take me as a human. fine people fine. kaiwen, i miss your tansinyee can ah?

I find myself hate the toopiakdo blackiestariesmellie room. I faked myself in that room.

Funnie bunnie honnie laugh. ha ha ha I don't know what I talkie here.

Sunset of BR day is so speciallie nice. You don't have the chance to see with your beloved one hahaha. see see I laugh at you haahaa.





lol why am I acting mad-ie here wtf.
I can smile now.
Smile babe smile.

1 comment:

Chia Yee said...

hahaha~ same here. how good if there's no more kindergarden in the coll. I'm not offended =D but u look really pissed the other day. It's good to scold it out rather than keeping in the heart. Haha