Monday, March 9, 2009

So I'm hotandsexybabe

Aww.. Cutie-sheep-counting-method can really work when I can't sleep last night. The 100th cutie-sheep is the heaviest one, she can hardly jump over the gate and then I fall asleep ha-ha.
I can lend you my cutie if you need her LOL =D
ohh no no she only belongs to me lol.


I never cry when I thought I got dengue last night. Then you can say me a brave girl he-he. The Mr.Aircond didn't do his j
ob nicely. He make me hot-plus-sweat at the left side but cold at the right side lol. And actually I'm a hot-and-sexy girl lol. Then he make me flu somemore >.<
No worry I'm safe and healthy actually^^


The scene: Mr.Uncle and Mrs.Aunty crying pityly. Mr.Uncle can't even stand on his feet lol just cry bah BABE wuwuwuwu. Mrs.Aunty lost and then she surrender and then she kneel oh-no-aunty-please.
Aww don't you feel relief after you yelling "I hate you" three-the-times.
Just think of your family. And yourself too. You can live happily if you think you can live happily. You can't if you think you can't oh-what-the-crap-I-coooocking-here. Dr.Wong asked us to avoid the use of LOGICAL FALLACIES the CIRCULAR REASONING am-I-right LOL.
Think wisely.
The truth is there. Book Village, TEA. (SALES SALES SALES up to 30-40% I think?)


Hmmm I can actually SCAN my cuteplushotandsexy-photo to my pc now oh-yeah LOL.
It's actually worth man!


Aww he say I can sing ha-ha. AmIqualifiedtobeapopstarsinger? Okay fine you can ignore me. I really fell in love in singing and him already oops >.<


OOOHHH english assignment. (Dr.Wong don't you love me too?)
OOOHHH psychology assignment. (JueJue you are my god-lady muax XD )
OOOHHH microeconomics. (oh shoot me BABE wtf)

H_CT bluff me one, why got 65% of examination in the wtf assessment one wor wuwuwuwu.






Putting effort in reducing _ _ _ _ _ _ also (^^)v

No comments: