Monday, May 16, 2011

Party time?

I'm not a party animal, but I realize that is so long I never been to party already. Birthday party? Club party? Farewell party? Ladies party? ohh what else?

okay I'm such a boring girl ever on earth =/

or people just hate me that much and never want me to be invited to their events huh =(

alright i shall stop now before i'm getting more and more depressed because i cant get to any party for so long gahh

so imma party at home #foreveralone haha im gonna cry in blanket after this lol



#1 hair oh hair please grow faster

#2 i need a new scarf

#3 to go for party? no?

#4 my cute unicef beary coin bank

#5

#6

#7

#8 cant even find a better cardigan = get more shopping

#9 hair i want you to grow just a lil bit longer

#10 felt emo coz' cant get to party like hell

#11 #foreveralone is saddening

#12 why not i entertain myself

#13 or i just look silly here

#14 say peace to the world

#15 coz' i was born this way

#16 and i'm going to live this way out

#17

#18 my mom said i shouldn't take business course 3 years back,
alright im gonna take make up short course when i work



i'm totally not depressed okay.

but i need 1) a camera, 2) or maybe a cameraman, 3) to go party at least once before i graduate, 4) a lashes curler, 5) a new double eyelid glue, 6) a pair of flats, the cute and girly one, 7) to get some new skirts (i got only very limited number of skirts in my wardrobe, two only!

i'm literally happy, and i'm also happy in reality but still #foreveralone



alright alright i got a bf no more #foreveralone hahaha

you know what, communication is really important in a relationship.

LOVES
continue with my DE week 4 posting =)

No comments: