Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's the problem if people think that I don't have enough credibility?

that's not easy. It is not only about how close you are with them, or how long do you know them. The thing is totally different.

On the way to build some creditworthiness.



Yes, I started my new semester, should have said this is my last two semester in HELP.ICT (no they changed their name, HELP College of Art and Technology, better not?). I felt so grown up, do you? People wear new clothes already, I'm not getting my salary yet =( People have new hair cuts and hair colors already, I need to go to saloon very soon, mine are all out of shape already =( People have a matured thinking and act like grown up boys/girls already, so do I =)

On the way to set new me. set new goal. set new life.

How about internship in the coming August? need to look for some good workplace already =)



I'm taking DE course this semester. owh Week1 Discussion Board is to INTRODUCE, the Icebreaker. I never thought icebreaker session can be held like that. I hope that's a good start. I am not the youngest though, but some of them are really much older than me. Most of them are married (some even divorced), some even with kids (and pets =D), most are working and studying (studying is just part time for them, they use super long time to get an BS degree, but they are really much experienced than me, I felt so weak). They've got great living experiences, they moved and went to many places (provinces in states or countries), they did alot of things they have challenging, interesting hobbies. oh God I felt so little in myself.

On the way in enriching myself, mentally and physically.



I met new friends (quite a lot from the year 2010 until now compared to the past) and I love meeting with interesting people. But I love, much much more, in bonding. Bond with long lost friends. Keep in touch with old friends. Heart-to-heart talks with best friends. Bonding is better than having 500 unknown Facebook friends or Tweeter followers. What ya get?

On the way in maintaining active friendship networks. what to do? I need friends, other than family and bf.






hey call me strawberry girl. I don't know why, I'm kinda related to strawberry lately =) I bought this strawberry hair curler in Setia Alam night market, cute not? ;p

okay saya sangat random. tapi u gembira kan? u gembira saya gembira, itulah yang paling bagus!

Good night folks!
Happy New Year. It's already 4th day of January. Fast not? Grab with your time, don't let it flies like that. =)

1 comment:

Wee Han said...

U're a confident, intelligent and not forgetting beautiful young woman (who now wears make-up) lol! creditworthiness or not, it's all you :) U can make it happen!!! :D

All the best with DE! and All the best to us for our last couple of semesters in HELP CAT! :) lol.....