Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time

is money

and it passes SO fast hmmm

Did you realize that the first month of 2011 is already coming to an end? in just a blink. one month is going to over. and each month passes this fast. ouch i couldn't bear with it.

ouch aging. i never feel "time flies" until i came to college three years ago. I was getting busier in college life and i felt time really flies ohhhh my God! I was once thought why my studying life never end wan, how many years i have to stuck in the middle of books books BOOKS and assignments?

but I have only 7 months to go before my internship =/ ohhhh my..... I'm not a student anymore hmmm

means i'm getting older okay blerrrrrr

I start to wonder. how is my life there in the future . . .





anyway. I'm still very excited to welcome everything that comes to me. muahaha =D

wey i can't resist Shopping this year ohhhhh my GOD!! do you feel the same? muahaha spreading virus lol i decided to stop lah, ermmmm but i still need a pair of shoes (never ending, again).... bla bla bla



i can feel its existence already! Happy early Chinese New Year everyone!
Be Healthy
Be Happy
LOVES

No comments: