Thursday, April 22, 2010

yay ADP people result is out

and i got straight A's for all my subjects!!

LMAO
honestly, i don't even know what lmao stands for until i tried google just now, it is Laughing My Ass Off. i loved, i dont know why, i used to pronounce in "le"-"mao", okay okay no such word exist -___-

okay it's a joke of today lah. no April Fool thinggy. just being lame in this last fourth day of my holiday. result is yet to be released until this day, ahh i can foresee the chaosness on the coming Monday hmmm~

i can't even login to the ecampus site yesh it's normally down during semester break. for maintenance or upgrading or what? then my friends still couldn't print with their healthy quota. LMAO (aih dont even know it is correctly used or not haa =))

ahh my results. I can hardly imagine how die is the result could turn out. especially when Miss.J called me just now, my heart pops out, oh no it stops beating. how horrible is that. It can only come to two options: the best or the worst. oh no I couldn't make myself think positively at that time, oh please God bless me!

Did something successfully. it happens twice heee =D i got a boyfriend with left ear pierced.


It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.
- Wayne Dyer

1 comment:

Wee Han said...

Dear jooli,

I swear i skipped two heartbeats just now when I saw the title of your post (as updated on the list in my blog) the "yay ADP people result is out!"

MY GOODNESSSSS! I really thought it came out and all thoughts raced through my head! LMAO! :P

Don't give me heart attacks again Ok. hahahahhaha. :P