Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Don't Like You!!

Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.
- Jason Ritter

It implicitly shows how pityful the life is, without a true friend telling me how fake the world is; and we live just simply ignoring the real truth. I loved my past, my primary school life was just so plain, not the kind of boring dull plain, it's the pure relationship and friendship, not even a small secret was hiden from each other, until I can bravely confess to someone I secretly admired, without fear. He did too. We were still friend, until we are far separated now, we never meet now. At least, that's the genuine side.

Even if the people are still the same, the intention is far far apart from last time. It is a strong feeling, I can feel it. Every step they take, there is something hidden behind their motives, good or bad. I need to take, at least 5 rounds, to think and breath, I just couldn't trust easily on anyone else, whom i think is faking around- him or herself and everything around.

I wonder, if anyone think I was fake enough. Yes, there was one at about ten years back. We were good good friend, but difficult time and things happened. We couldn't continue the friendship anymore. I was once thinking if she hates me at that time? I don't hate her but I learn from that.

You don't lose when you lose fake friends.
- Joan Jett

Yes, I don't like you!! =(

5 comments:

Wee Han said...

I agree with what you say about the fake friends thingy. :)

That's why have a few close friends that you can trust, that's sufficient enough :P and they are true blessing.

As for those "fake" people we meet in life, at least they teach us how to differentiate them from the REAL ones. :)

Cheer up! hehe

JooLi~ said...

Yes you are right, comparison is the way we differentiate the best and worst.

I understand it is hard to get someone we can really trust. A true, close friend is not easy to pop out at our side. Yea, good to have you, WeeHan. Thank you =)

Weiwei said...

I want real friends too! :(

JooLi~ said...

Hmmm lets buy a lie detector LOL >.<

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Brazilian
Congratulations on your blogger, I really liked, be you your blogger.
i have blogger. "Cool" "coisa legal" em tradução "cool thing" why have cool game is for

girls, the game isa tkm games
Strawberry games, clock and calendar with your photo
album photo, poem, poetry, music, radio, msn nick,
mario bros, google map, creates text avatar course
English, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese. and translation have on my site for you understand

Japanese or English.

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

I hope you are my follower

こんにちは私ブラジル午前
これであなたのブロガーに、私は本当に、あなたのブロガーをすることが好きだった。
私はブロガーがあります。なぜクールなゲームを持って"クール""coisa法律"全角tradução"クールなのは"女の子のための、ゲームのISAのTKMではゲーム
ストロベリーゲーム、時計、カレンダー、写真と
アルバムの写真、詩、詩、音楽、ラジオ、msnのニックネーム、
マリオブロスは、Googleマップ、テキストのアバターコースを作成する
英語、イタリア語、ヘブライ語、中国語。と翻訳はあなたのために自分のサイトに、理解し、日本語または英語。

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

私はあなたは自分の信者願っています