Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Once upon a time, I was a meatball

no I'm not advertising about the lame meatball movie (tengok nama sudah tau lame pun), I not even want to know the movie title also. back to me, see how round is my head inside the helmet (but lagi mau ambil gambar).



Meatball once thought of transforming into a cute rabbit but definitely she failed with no doubt. okay Mojo Jojo made me think of Powerpuff Girls and i miss cartoon characters like Popeye and Sailormoon.


and again, this prove that how meaty is my face. =/
what happen to all these fellas? everyone looks so young and innocent weih.
that is chernyang's peace.






I found out i got photos in almost all blog posts. (but i felt like "dislike" by my gang because they don't camwhore with me =/ just let me talking crap here coz' i terlalu boring -___- sorry juelyn and weiwei) i terlalu boring then i dig out the photos. i got photos of cows and duckies. hehe random.


the bf said holidays is for relaxing, not for working. he wonders why all of us want to cari ma fan. should i go there just for the interview?



meatball becomes fishball (smaller) now hehe XD

No comments: