Monday, October 26, 2009

I just missing you Carman Tan Kah Man,

I know you will be super miss your babesss here coz' you just couldn't come back here for the celebration hmmm. how waste you can't see me on your big day LOL =D but for sure and i hope you having great birthday at there (without our existence, sure a bit boring lah hehe)


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!
<3>
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

not forgetting mr.Tan Wai How (again a si-Tan on 26th Oct) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! and you must know that you are so bahagia that you have the same bunch of people eating your two birthday cakes in three hours time. see some more got a leng lui specially take photo for you LOL (your mama really looks young and pretty eh so random)






and I don't know why two-sound-like-hacker-fellas added me on msn and then spoke mars language to me. okay i blocked them anyway coz' he wanted to have video conversation with me.
THROW ME SOME PLANS IN THIS HOLIDAY =D

No comments: