Thursday, February 12, 2009

To Those Who Need Respect From Me

When comes to college, it should be a place for us to gain knowledge, go for further study. Or maybe know more friends, go for co-curricular activities and et cettera (build communication skills, entrepreneurship skills maybe?). And it shouldn't be surprise that some of the college students will find their so-called life partner in the college, or maybe they come all together.

Maybe study and grow up together are good things.

I already forgotten when is the date. But that is not the point. Let's see. After finish my Financial Accounting class, I was walking out from the class with few of my friends. I don't know whether my friends noticed or not, I saw two very so-called-brave Indians (maybe they are International students, I'm not sure too), one boy and one girl, KISSING DEEPLY (maybe French kiss, I think ha-ha o.O) in front of the notice board just nearby lecturer's offices. How dare they are to do such a private thingy at such a public place. What the hell. They didn't even stop their KISSING when they saw me look at them (of course I didn't stare at them lah).

Nobody see them doing such a "geli" action there? Or they just simply consider nothing happen? Why must they do such a thing at public place? To show-off? Or they really can't withstand themselves?

Please the-two-small-kids respect the other students who study in HICT. That is not your own private place. You're not allowed to do PERBUATAN MESRA at public place wey. This is UNDANG-UNDANG yang dikuatkuasakan di Malaysia. Want to kiss go your own room lah.

___________________________________________

Computer lab in college is not your own computer room at your house. Then can you please respect the other users in the lab? Please be aware with your volume of voice so that it is not that disturbing and annoying. If you want to held a discussion, maybe there will be a better place for you in the college. Not only that, FxCK FxCK FxCK words, I heard that more than 10 times in one person. I don't even want to turn my face to see them. Fuck you la wey. Ishh.

If you want to play games IN A GROUP (which means 5 people looking at a computer and keep shouting for no reason) in the computer lab, control your voice lah! I'm studying at there leh, don't you see me? What the hell. I keep *ahem ahem* and stare at you, you just take me invisible?





If you want people to respect you, then you have to respect people first. Try to think three times before you take any actions. I am not warning you, but just want to let others know what you have done. The one who did should know. RESPECT!

No comments: