Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just random. Chinese New Year

*Very fast. Chinese new year past in a blink of eyes.
*Angpow-s. I kept the money into bank. Habit of saving money, never change.
*Haven't visit all my friends. Miss them.
*Two of my little cousins. Say my hair kena electric shock -Ivan- =.= Say my hairstyle very funny. Sad.
*But lotsa friends like my new hairstyle. Ignore my little cousins ha-ha.
*Went a lot of place. Took a lot of photo. SS-ing again.
*Many things changed. Still, the earth is spinning around the Sun.
The year of OX
Happy chinese NIU year!


New hairstyle of this year.
Nice?









Guess how tall is this UNO block.
Don't shake the table.


New watch.
Bought from Vincci.
Surprisingly cheap price.

My biao jie and me.
Do we look alike?
>.<

My little cousins.
Chubby and cute.
Outside Coffee Terrace at Genting.

View on Dong Zen Si.
Nicely decorated.


The water splash.
Out of a corner.
Deep inside my heart.


No comments: