Thursday, June 23, 2011

If I were a boy



Have not try with short hair since I was 13. Was scared of short hair because I thought I've got a boyish look. the bf says nowadays girls with short hairs look trendy wor. officially named the rocker shi tou ren lol

hahaha I was trying so hard to make myself look softer and a lil bit more girlish with this new hair. someone help me please.




feeling so good with the outfit today: checkers and jeanies =) I feel so A merica lol




jeanies from Hat Yai, only 100 Thai Baht, RM10 nett for a jeanies! cool? =D super comfortable!



oh gosh. feeling myself look like a boy in this photo. or I should say I look like a boy now!??

okay i declare first time ever having short hair like this, and it will be the last time too. want to grow it longer and longer and longer. gahh need to wait how long lol

I'm still loving my hair now. chioz sial *face thickens*

LOVES

No comments: