Friday, April 15, 2011

After one week of nerdy mode

I'm now free from notes and papers and words, and of course exams!

I'm now having my lovely 3-week holidays! Now DAY 1 =D

I'm gonna have awesome vacations with friends!

I'm gonna meet my all-i-can-talk friends, talk nonstop!

I'm gonna meet my friends, I want to sing K, I want to watch movies, I want to go jalan-jalan, I wanna eat! all-i-want holidays =)

or maybe I can sleep all days long hoho


My DAY ONE








boohoo

bear with me okay.

After one week of nerdy (STRESS) mode, I got bad wisdom tooth. ouch

feel so bad. i can't close my mouth properly. i can't chew properly. i can't speak properly. i can't even sleep nicely, that's real pain u know =/

and this is what I can do only to "reduce" (forget) the ache, yes camwhore with super weird (crazy, homemade somemore haha) makeup. duh is this really a makeup? =P

but i felt unexpectedly glorious with the end-result. haha bear with me.

then i feel much better now. i mean the wisdom tooth.

I got a relaxing DAY 1, you?

All the best to those having last paper tomorrow!
LOVES

No comments: