Thursday, December 30, 2010

coming to an end. the year.

cool.

I've got 9000++ photos in my thumbdrive. omg even myself are amazed by my wonderful camwhore habits lol ohhh god year end already i have to do some clean up here and there.

ahaha now my thumbdrive is so slim and fit XD

We (means the father, the mother and i) cleaned up the downstairs on the Christmas. yes Christmas i was "forced" to clean the house. yes downstairs means the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen.

hehhh.

and I've cleaned my room on the next day! the study desk is now very tidy! okay November punya to-do-list are all checked LOL

yay my room is like the room of a princess. i feel like a princess. that type of English princess. okay imagination starts.

ahem.

2010 is ending. one more day hehe. and it is holiday!

so. what's your new year resolution for this coming 2011?

i've set quite a lot for myself. actually this is the first time i do it (in action), erm i mean write them out in papers and hope (want) to make them all true.

hmm let's see. for example, sleep earlier. lol.

hmm. and i should start examining which company to enter for intership. any recommendation?

do you start shopping for your new year clothes? get excited? i haven get my salary =(

lalala.

but i'm still in happy waiting for new year mood.

ohh wait. need to start doing DE task already. hmm icebreaking? i need an ice now. the blackboard server is down @@ try again tomorrow.


ohlala.

how?

you're stepping into a brand new year in around 24 hours. something still hooked inside your mind? share with the world (me) =D

yay happy day!

say cheese =D

No comments: