Monday, May 18, 2009

lol i thought my bro was almost dead

the main point I want to highlight here is HE SLEEP LIKE A PIG oh no HE IS WORSE THAN A PIG wtf.

the story started here.
after having his syok-nyer bath then he locked himself inside the parents' room. what he actually doing is switched on the aircond i can tell you the weather can burn you even you stand at outside for 3 seconds i think wtf =( , switched on the tv i don't know got any show in the afternoon without astro but he can switch the volume until he can't listen anything outside.

and with no doubt he was sms-ing nonstop and playing his recent's interest poker card i don't know why but it's just magic trick he likes.

and like what he did as usual, he fell asleep zzZ

and now the PEAK.
mom was trying to wake him up but mom can't enter the room coz the pig oops no the bro locked the door from inside. mom was knocking the door and calling the bro's name and this does not stop until i was getting annoyed. i already mentioned just now, he can't listen anything from outside but he can't even hear the phone ringing for 10times i think got lah. the phone is right beside him leh!!

we tried many many ways to wake him up and to open the door. failed.
until my dad kicked the door kao-lat-ly but my mom scolded my dad =( i don't know why
that time me and mama worrying if bro faint or dead wtf
i asked papa to switch off the main switch so that the tv sound won't INTERFERE with my voice then i knocked the door AGAIN

finally the bro gave respond.
"why don't open the door?"
"why knock my door?"
"why don't open the door?"
"why knock my door?"
"why don't open the door?"
"why knock my door?"

it is not typo error there but the bro asked me back why i knocked his door wtf. somemore make my mama papa sa-fa-chiong make me so scared.

my bro claimed that he was too tired and he acted like nothing toink
yuen lai me and mama think too much already
and now i can proved that the bro is pig-ger than me =D
When only he can think matured-ly?


and now i can
drive to Klang Jaya already =)
next destination:
AEON BKT =D
p/s: i am a dangerous driver
i don't slow down when i reach the crooked or turn

No comments: