Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dont' shout at me wey

Oh-my-goshie, everyone had passed their undang car test then almost get their P-license but me... Awwww, I look down to myself. I thought of wanna take it during college reopen, but can I? Can I cope it as piles of assignments and stresses are coming to me? *worry worry*

I WANT to buy a jacket!! Uhm, maybe I NEED a jacket. For me to wear to classes, or to match my new year clothes ha-ha.
I spent a lot for buying new year clothes this year *oops*. I shop a lot, wee...

I need to pay RM1k more for my subject in this semester. First time do the add-drop thinggy to drop Malaysian Studies and add Intro to Psychology.
I think I will like the Psycho subject, he-he.

The January semester timetable make me feel so so blur. Don't keep changing lar wey.

Ho-ho, January intake ADP-ians, only 9?! *blink blink* I saw one pretty girl. And got one Korean girl. Who's interested, ha-ha?

*woohoo* I get my phone back. 3.2MP camera phone. All my songs inside the phone. I miss you a lot wey!!
He said: ha-ha, now you can ss liao lor.
I said: No, I miss my ringtone leh.
But I changed my ringtone once I get my phone, he-he.

Tommorow no class *smiles*.

No comments: